110-22 Term Bids for Roadway Items of Work, Greene County, MS
Bid Date1/27/22 11:00am
Company & Contacts
The Walker Associates
Jason Lamb 601-583-2127 | firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Notice is hereby given that GREENE COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI by and through its Board of
Supervisors will receive written, sealed bids until 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, January 27, 2022 for
the purchase of the following construction related services for period ending December 31,
A. Single Application Bituminous Surface Treatment
B. Double Application Bituminous Surface Treatment
D. Polymer Modified Asphalt Rejuvenating Scrub Seal
E. Fog Seal
F. 12.5 mm Hot Mix Asphalt Pavement (Base Repair)
G. 12.5 mm Hot Mix Asphalt Pavement (Base Course on Granular Material)
H. 9.5 mm Hot Mix Asphalt Pavement (Overlay)
I. Ultra‐thin Asphalt Pavement (Leveling)
J. Ultra‐thin Asphalt Pavement (Overlay)
K. Thermoplastic Striping for Roadways
L. Installation of Raised Pavement Markers
M. Storm Drain Pipes
N. Limestone Products
Instructions to bidders:
1. All bids must be in a sealed envelope with “TERM BID” printed on the outside of the
envelope. No responsibility will be attached to any person employed by Greene County,
Mississippi for the premature opening of any bid not being properly addressed and
identified as stated above and more specifically: “BID FOR (Type of Services) OPENING
DATE/TIME: January 27, 2022, 11:00 a.m.
2. All bids must state firm prices applicable through December 31, 2022.
3. Bidders shall complete the bid forms provided for the items of work for which they are
4. It shall be incumbent upon each bidder to understand the specifications and to obtain
clarification when necessary. It is not the intent of the specifications to limit the bidding
process, but to fill a specific need and to perform a specific task.
5. Greene County, Mississippi reserves the right to determine the lowest and best bid and
to accept or reject any or all bids using reasonable, equitable and lawful criteria.
6. This publication contains general technical specifications for items of work sought by
Greene County, Mississippi.
7. Bid documents are available for distribution to any interested party, commercial or
private citizen. Bid Documents and specifications are being made available via paper
copy. Plan Holders are required to log‐in or register for an account to view or order bid
documents at www.twaplanroom.com. Bid documents are non‐refundable and must bepurchased through the website. For questions regarding website registration and online
orders, please contact Plan House at 601‐336‐6378. For questions related to the
contract documents, please contact The Walker Associates (County Engineer) at 601‐
583‐2127. No partial sets of bid documents will be issued.
This, the 20th day of December, 2021.
/s/ Danny Smith
Greene County, Mississippi
Board of Supervisors
Publish Dates: December 23, 2021 and December 30, 2021