2147 & 2325 Water System Improvements Project for the Town of Walnut
Prebid Date9/1/20 2:00 pm
Bid Date9/11/20 2:00 pm
Company & Contacts
Scott Engineering Company
Bobby Scott 662-287-2436
Separate sealed bids will be received by the Town of Walnut, Mississippi, located at 621 Main Street, Walnut, Mississippi until 2:00 p.m. local time on Friday, September 11, 2020, for supplying all labor and materials (as specified) necessary for construction of the Water System Improvements Project for the Town of Walnut.
The work generally consists of 3 sub-projects that have the following major components:1. County Road 124 and Automated Meter Readers
- Furnish and install ±7,400 L.F. of 6-inch water main on C.R. 124
- Furnish and install 530 Automated Meter Reading devices and 3 collectors
- Furnish and install ±4,005 L.F. of 6-inch water main
- Furnish and install ±589 L.F. of 4-inch water main
- Repair and refurbish existing well house
- Install master meters at 2 wells
- Demolish existing box culvert and replace with concrete arch pipe
- Relocate 6-inch ductile iron water main
The above general outline of features of the work does not in any way limit the responsibility of the Contractor to perform all work and furnish all plant, labor, equipment, and materials required by the specifications and the drawings referred to therein.
A Pre-Bid Meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 1, 2020, at 2:00 PM at the Walnut Town Hall to discuss the Section 3 requirements of the Contract and outline Contractor’s action steps during the bidding process that are necessary to comply with the current CDBG requirements.